Warm and durable mitten in short, under-cuff, style made from proofed Army Goat Leather. Removable polyester liner with G-loft insulation, making the liner easy to take out to dry or wash. Backhand in durable, polyester melange stretch fabric and neoprene cuff around the wrist. External seams for improved comfort.
The Army Leather Patrol Glove is a glove from the Hestra Alpine Pro series. This is a short model, made of durable 'Army goat leather' and 3-layer Hestra Triton material. The Army Leather Patrol glove has a removable liner, Velcro adjustable neoprene cuffs, and detachable wrist straps. The Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet was designed for free riders, professional mountain guides and patrollers, ski instructors, and others who place high demands on function, fit, and durability.
- Includes detachable lanyards with elastic wrist straps
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- With elastic neoprene in the cuffs
- With metal rings and carabiner, handy to hang your gloves on your backpack, or when the gloves have to be hung be to dry.
- This glove is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Giving you the ultimate protection your hands need.
- Removable lining