Versatility, performance, and comfort define the Kubo Women's. Subtle asymmetry with a moderate down-turn hold the foot in a comfortable position that supports power and precision. Unlined uppers are soft and comfortable to endure long sessions while the sticky patch of toe rubber is integrated into the rand for durability and increased jamming and hooking performance.
• Versatile and comfortable, this is a one-shoe quiver for the entry-to-mid-level climber looking for an upgrade
• Performance and all-day comfort with a new toe-patch rubber design for increased toe-hooking precision and durability
• Opposing dual hook-and-loop closure system offers a precise, customizable fit
• Newly constructed heel is integrated into the sole for increased heel-hooking precision and grip
• Unlined uppers promote comfortable all-day wear and forms to the foot over time
• The tongue is cushioned for comfort and lined with wicking cotton for increased moisture management
SIZES: Women’s: 33 - 42 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: Women’s: 5.90 oz (170g)
FIT: Tech with medium asymmetry
UPPER: Tubular constructed microfiber / Leather / Padded mesh tongue with wicking cotton lining / Dual hook-and-loop closure system / 2 heel pull-tabs / 2mm Vibram® XS Grip2™ toe rand rubber
INSOLE: 3/4 Leather Insole (Forefoot only)
MIDSOLE: 0.8mm full-length LaspoFlex
SOLE: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
Join Summit Rewards and enjoy points on every purchase. Once enrolled, you gain access to monthly giveaways, early releases on products, and a 10% back voucher program.