Rifle Climber's Guide
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rifle: A Climber’s Guide, now in its 4th edition, celebrates the climbs, climbers, natural beauty, and vibrant scene of Rifle. Learn about the flora and fauna, as well as the cast of characters responsible for the routes. Learn how to kneebar, and how to have fun falling off your project 100 times! And while you’re at it, enjoy the great photography from some of the country’s best-known shooters.
- all-new beta photos and new easier-to-use layout
- handy color-coded grades for quick reference
- wonderfully colorful and quirky descriptions
- over 100 new climbs since the last edition
- essays from pioneers such as Mike Pont, George Squibb, and young guns like Margo Hayes