YARA GUIDE 25 Bag
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Don't be afraid to get wet! The YARA GUIDE is a 25-liter canyoning rope backpack designed for solo users and guides. It can transport a rope, keep it from tangling with other equipment, and make manoeuvring at the anchor or installing a fixed line easier.
The padded back adds buoyancy, while the removable shoulder straps and two handles make it easier to manoeuvre. Water evacuation is aided by multiple drain holes. Its sturdy structure and strengthened upper handle add to its longevity.
- Foam is integrated into the back of the bag to provide buoyancy
- Simple shoulder straps can be removed when not needed
- Cord lock makes it easy to close the bag
- Drain holes in the sides and bottom efficiently evacuate water
- Two color-coded loops inside the bag for attaching the rope ends
- Molded upper and front handles make it easy to throw and pass the bag
- Identification panel on the outside for easy identification of the pack